Brainbase is a modern technology platform that helps licensing teams optimize their partnerships from contract to revenue. From deal management to royalty reporting and product approvals, Brainbase acts as one platform to unify your licensing operations.
Brainbase has raised $15M from top venture capital firms including Bessemer, Nosara, Struck Capital, and Bonfire Ventures, and works with leading brands including Crayola, Hasbro, Sanrio, BuzzFeed, MGM and more. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing team working on transforming an extremely outdated industry.
This role will support the Brainbase Implementation and Engineering teams, manage data conversion and data entry projects, and help develop processes to migrate and onboard customer data quicker. The Brainbase platform manages the handling of intellectual property rights, product approvals, and financial management for companies in the IP/Brand Licensing business.Tasks at hand:
- Provide support to Brainbase’s Implementation team during customer onboarding processes
- Work with the Engineering team on design, development, and testing of new internal processes for migrating data
- Take ownership of projects, prepare timelines and progress reports
- Responsibility for design and completion of data conversion and data entry projects
- Understand and follow established company’s operational processes and practices
- Get familiar with Brainbase products and components and their operating procedures
- Understand the business, functional and technical requirements, and the design of the supported product
- Ensure accuracy of work
- Degree from university or technical school in computer science, business information technology or software information technology, or similar experience in equivalent work a must.
- Excellent English skills (both spoken and written)
- Proficient knowledge in Excel or similar spreadsheet software packages (advanced or expert)
- Complex thinking in IT and business-related processes
- Flexibility and reliability, strong analytical, critical thinking skills
- Knowledge in various database structures
- ETL tool development
- Functional experience with ERP edge concepts is desired
- Technical skills include Power BI, SQL Server, SQL
- Opportunity to join a multinational team in a dynamic and rapidly expanding company
- Dynamic, international, and supportive work environment
- Learning support for your professional growth and building confidence at the start of your career
- Hybrid work model
- Wellness Compensation
- Continued Learning Reimbursement
- Team lunches, happy hours, and events
- Unlimited office snacks
We need strong, product-minded team members who enjoy working with customers to build great products and are adept at building elegant solutions to complex workflow challenges.
This is an opportunity to join a small but fast-growing startup working on disrupting an extremely antiquated industry. Your work will define our company as it grows and will play a major part in our company’s success!