Brainbase is a modern technology platform that helps licensing teams optimize their partnerships from contract to revenue. From deal management to royalty reporting and product approvals, Brainbase acts as one platform to unify your licensing operations.
Brainbase has raised $15M from top venture capital firms including Bessemer, Nosara, Struck Capital, and Bonfire Ventures, and works with leading brands including Crayola, Hasbro, Sanrio, BuzzFeed, MGM and more. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing team working on transforming an extremely outdated industry.
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to upgrade and design data solutions. In this role, you will build databases, ETL processes, participate in data architecture design, requirements analysis, and collaboration with engineers and main stakeholders.Responsibilities:
- Design and build Data Infrastructure and Tooling used by Analytics Engineers, Machine Learning Engineers, and other parties interested in data
- Participate in Data and Software Architecture design processes and take main responsibility for choosing the right data systems for particular applications and future use-cases
- Design, develop and maintain core ETL processes
- Develop new tools and libraries for effective and high-quality work around data
- Conduct risk assessment and requirement analysis;
- Proven experience as Data Engineer or in a similar role
- Proven ability to work with transactional (OLTP) and analytical (OLAP) relational databases. General knowledge of column stores, NoSQL databases, object-based storage solutions is a plus
- Extensive experience of ETL tools such as AirFlow or Luigi
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling, and algorithms
- Experience working with AWS. Knowing Azure, GCP is a plus
- Experience with Linux distributions
- Outstanding analytics thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to document your work in a way that it’s easy to understand by everyone necessary
- Agile, open mindset, excellent communication, teamwork, and English skills
- Fun, fast-growing team working on disrupting an extremely outdated industry
- Wellness Compensation
- Continued Learning Reimbursement
- Team lunches, happy hours, and office events
- Unlimited office snacks
We need strong, product-minded team members who enjoy working with customers to build great products and are adept at building elegant solutions to complex workflow challenges.
This is an opportunity to join a small but fast-growing startup working on disrupting an extremely antiquated industry. Your work will define our company as it grows and will play a major part in our company’s success!