Aleph is the largest global partner of leading digital platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Spotify and 15 others, exclusively representing them across 50+ markets in Latin America, Europe and APAC. Our portfolio includes IMS- Internet media services with focus in Latin America, Httpool with focus in Europe and Asia, Social Snack, a social content, and creative development agency, and Wise.Blue, largest performance tech-API platform for Twitter. As our Regional PR Communications Manager, your primary responsibilities include:
- Developing and executing a regional communications plan, working with the regional management and the Global Communications Team, with a focus on media relations, content creation, and localization of global content.
- Collaborating with our partners public relations and communication teams.
- Coordinating local PR agencies, where applicable, to ensure they are well-informed and meeting standards, while following Httpool guidelines and plans.
- Identifying opportunities and supporting the development of case studies and customer testimonials to support key sales messages and organizational objectives within the region.
- Identifying employee stories to support global storytelling and employer branding initiatives.
Your skills and experience include:
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related fields; or equivalent work experience.
- Over 4 years of PR, communications and/or marketing experience, preferably in a B2B environment with responsibility for copywriting and media relations.
- Ability to set KPIs for communication projects and efficiently work towards them.
- Strong ability to network with local press and a good understanding of media relations.
- Fluency in at least one local language, and English (excellent written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving abilities).
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, including scheduling, prioritizing, follow-through, and multi-tasking.