Aleph is the largest global partner of leading digital platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Spotify and 15 others, exclusively representing them across 50+ markets in Latin America, Europe and APAC. Our portfolio includes IMS- Internet media services with focus in Latin America, Httpool with focus in Europe and Asia, Social Snack, a social content, and creative development agency, and Wise.Blue, largest performance tech-API platform for Twitter.
At Httpool we look for the kind of people that contribute to a successful workplace for everyone. We like our people to be self-starting, innovative, ambitious, accountable, reliable and social. The ideal candidate is highly professional as well as able to prioritize work, possess excellent communication skills, and numerate.
- To create and maintain an ongoing data and KPIs monitoring system
- Reporting on key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends on available analytics data
- Configure tracking tools for each brand to find in-depth insights on customer journeys, funnel analysis, multi-channel attribution, etc.
- Provide data-based actionable insights for the digital marketing team to optimize campaign strategies accordingly
- Participate in digital marketing campaign performance analysis activities to ensure required reporting and dashboard requirements
- Explore and examine data from multiple disparate sources (including creative assets)
- Analyze data to spot trends and find correlations between different types of data
- Prepare and distribute campaign performance reports for further analysis
- Maintain multi-touch attribution and lead scoring initiatives.
- Supporting the Client Partnershipamp;Support department as a process expert
- Resolving roadblocks to maximize team impact
- Reviewing and performing root cause analysis of data errors and providing short-term and long-term solutions for issues
- Providing direct client support, anticipating client’s needs and exceeding expectations related to the services being provided
- Move the organization towards predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Translate data into decisions, meaningful interactions, and impactfulbusinessoutcomes to drive our development and customer experience strategies
- University degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Economics/IT or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, andbusinessjudgmental skills are essential
- Excellent analytical capabilities including the ability to research
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Experience within the digital marketing sector is required
- Knowledge of Web analytics
- Experience with Data Studio, Power BI, Tableau, or any similar platforms
- Knowledge of AdTech and/or Big Data technologies is considered as an advantage
- Passionate about complex data structures
- Comfortable working in English as the primary language; knowledge of Russian is an advantage