Pactera EDGE, a global provider of technology and digital platform services, is looking for Senior Software Developers to work on a key account, a world-wide company leader of IT Solutions. The ideal candidates are senior tech professionals based in Estonia.
• Support build a Team of Software Developers.
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software components, services, systems, and features in large scale, distributed cloud environment
• Build world class spam filtering service focused around cutting edge performance and efficiency to handle the high volume of messages
• Deliver new features to provide a reliable ingestion pipeline, extensible enrichment platform for all EXO Azure resources COGS, component health, data completeness and data latency
• Fix bugs from both Substrate and IP engineering code repository to keep improving the product quality and user experience along the whole MS Information Protection eco-system
• Be engaged for incident and high impact live site issues
• 5+ years of software development experience required
• Proven experience in C# and PowerShell
• Full-stack, or back-end development experience
• Willing and able to learn new technology and open-source components to find the right tool for the job
• Passion for developer experiences which enable effective end-user experiences
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Self-motivated, collaborative, clear communicator